Today’s Doodle celebrates the multidisciplinary whose wide-ranging interests and endless experimentation with various media and techniques, as well as mathematical concepts, led some to call him the “Leonardo Da Vinci of Turkey.”
Google does not forget the years of birthdays and deaths of our artists. Ilhan Kaman was born in 1923 in Edirne. After studying at the Department of Painting at the Istanbul Academy of Fine Arts for a year (now Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts), he was transferred to the Department of Sculpture where he studied with Professor Belling.
After taking the European test in 1945, he went to Paris and proceeded with his instruction at the Julien Academy at the Louver School. In 1948, Koman opened its first solo exhibition in Paris, and after this show held solo exhibitions and took part in gathering exhibitions in many different places around the world.
Notwithstanding numerous significant biennials and displays in 1956, 1962 and the Venice Biennale in 1979, the 1957 SOA Paolo Biennale, in 1966, the fifth Biennale of Tehran, in 1961 in Paris, held at the Roden Museum 2 joined the figure a global contemporary show, and in the meantime as in Turkey. He has also been involved in many public artworks in both Sweden and Sweden.
Koman, who died in Sweden in 1986, has a significant place in Turkish sculpture among middle-aged members who are effective in breaking up the stereotyped form and turning to new searches.
What is Nasce, Cresce, Ignora® really?
Nasce, Cresce, Ignora® is an immense family. A community born from a simple intuition, or gamble, call it what you want, came to me when I was only 18 years old. I have to be honest, I would never have expected such a sensational success. A little because of my nature, a little because over the years it has become something truly consolidated.
The project, born almost by chance 5 years ago with a Facebook page (which today has over 550,000 followers) is now a real Network, with more than three million followers overall. Only the main Instagram page (Nasce, Gresce, Ignora®) has accumulated over 2,000,000 followers.
A huge ecosystem in perfect synergy, which embraces all the main interests of today’s young people: current affairs, satire, football, video games and cinema.
To date Nasce, Cresce, Ignora® is one of the major reference points for Italian children, the nerve center of millions and millions of weekly interactions.
How has your life changed with Nasce, Cresce, Ignora®?
It has come out revolutionized.
The project Nasce, Cresce, Ignora® with the passage of time has become my only job, the catalyst of all my efforts and my commitment. When, despite my latent pessimism, I realized the real dimensions of what I was building, I do not deny that I was surprised.
I found myself catapulted into a whole new world for me.
It has not always been easy, like everyone else I have sometimes sinned of inexperience, but if I could I would do it all again. It was undoubtedly an enormously rewarding time, especially from a creative point of view. Suddenly I became the director of a real network, of a registered trademark company that today maintains relationships with national and international brands. Nasce, Cresce, Ignora® and I are closely linked and we are what we are thanks to our mutual growth.
What is the future of the Network?
Having achieved a certain success, Olympus if you will, certainly does not make us rest on our laurels. I speak in the plural because, inevitably, with the increase in size, a team of ambitious, prepared and competent guys has been created. It is said that Rome was not built in a single day and this also applies to Nasce, Cresce, Ignora®.
It was not done in a day and, above all, you cannot maintain a certain level of quality by doing everything yourself. And precisely because we are a team of people who know how to do it, we absolutely do not want to be satisfied. In addition to meeting the expectations of our fans, we are getting bigger and bigger. Not only are we evaluating continuous expansion projects with regards to pages, but we have also recently launched our website, www.nascecresceignora.it.
A strong signal, a declaration of intent: we don’t want to stop at entertainment, to stay in our comfort zone, in our niche. We also want to become a point of reference for all young Italians who want clear, limpid and, above all, reliable information. We want to establish ourselves as a primary source, to become a colossus also in communicating in an equitable way what happens in the world. Certainly an ambitious goal, but one that we will pursue, as usual, to the best of our strength.
Follow Nasce, Cresce, Ignora on Instagram
Considerations When Hiring IT Support
When you are looking into new business opportunities or are trying to improve current services, you will be looking to enhance your information technology. Digital platforms provide unique opportunities to expand and access clients or serve them in new ways. And you can outsource these services, so you do not have to purchase the infrastructure and hire more staff. Call centers, customer support, data centers, and many other forms of data processing can be arranged from anywhere in the world. This is a good opportunity for everyone to explore new business and fine-tune their organization. But there are risks too. It would be best if you were careful when choosing IT partners.
- Security: Information technology often involves sensitive data.For this reason, security needs to be one of your primary concerns when choosing IT support. Customer data, like credit card information, is your responsibility, and your reputation is on the line. Your intellectual property and records can also be stolen especially if you trust the provider with all your data or data security.
- Experience: There is no limit to companies offering every kind of service, but just having a fantastic website does not make them good at what they do. When searching for an IT service provider, you should make sure to search for a company that has experience in your industry and does not have to learn everything from scratch. You can get recommendations from business associates, and you should ask for references and examples of their work.
- Compatibility: Business ethics are different all over the world, as are customer service expectations. IT services are offered by providers all over the globe. When you consider a service that involves interaction with your customers, care needs to be taken that the customer experience will not be diminished through customer support, call center experiences, or any other interaction that can affect your company’s reputation.
- Cost: We all know that you get what you pay for, but when it comes to IT services, some cost differences do not necessarily represent quality. It is much cheaper for vendors to operate in some countries due to low wages and overhead. So there are cases where you will find a great service and pay less than you would in North America, for example. But once again, it comes down to compatibility, experience, and security. Different practices can cause significant problems, and at the very least, you need to have precise service agreements to ensure that you will be getting the quality of interaction you are paying for.
Outsourcing IT support makes a lot of sense. We are all doing what we can to avoid high overhead and fixed costs. The digital platform has changed the way businesses operate, and it is so much easier to take advantage of leading-edge technology without needing to invest in equipment and training. As long as you do your due diligence, ask the right questions, and insist on good practices, there is no reason why you can’t find good IT partners to advance your company’s service profile.
The Various Types of Oil & Water Separators Used in Industry Today
Oil and water don’t mix, or so they say, yet in many of today’s industries, there is a growing need for oil-water separators to facilitate processes. In this article, we take a look at 3 levels of oil-water separation, with the aim of helping you to gain an insight into this field.
- Above grade oil-water separator – When gravity flows in not on the table, the best solution lies with the oil-water separators from a leading Florida based specialist with all the solutions. The pump feed systems are made from epoxy coated stainless steel and use a high efficiency coalescer (HED) system to remove non-emulsified hydrocarbons. The system flushes solids and removes all oil droplets down to 20 microns, plus there is a wide range of sizes, with single and multiple units, which means the supplier can tailor the system for optimum separation.
- Flush with grade oil-water separator – This is a system that requires a level of gravity flow in order to be effective, plus the system needs its own designated area. Made from structured fiberglass, the system is designed to meet and exceed strict discharge limits set by governments and the HEC components are extremely effective. Benefits include cost-effectiveness, corrosion resistant, lightweight and the system comes with a full 30-year warranty, which is more than impressive. If you feel that failures make us stronger, this blog will appeal to you.
- Below grade oil-water separator – This system is designed for deep burial and drive-over scenarios, and is normally gravity fed. The efficient HEC pack removes oil droplets down to 20 microns, while the system is designed with minimal maintenance in mind, which is an added benefit. The system removes floating oils and settleable solids and hydrocarbons and can be designed for the site. If you would like to learn more about the latest generation of oil-water separators, Google is your best friend and can hook you up with an industry leader who has all the solutions.
Regardless of your facility, there are industry specialists who can carry out an on-site needs assessment and come up with the perfect customized system to handle your oil-water separation processes. If your current system is costly or does not meet with the strict controls, talk to the separation experts and they can design the perfect system that saves you money in the long term.
The oil-water separation sector is all about performance; the data figures don’t lie and when you need a system that delivers, talk to a leader in the field. One way to discover the provider’s reputation is to check out their client list, which is a true reflection of their standing in the industry. Every business likes to self-promote, it’s the nature of the beast, which is why we need to look at other aspects of the organization.
The US government takes pollution very seriously and there are strict laws in place to govern commercial discharge, which means your processes must comply. Talk to industry experts to find the best oil-water separation system and let them take the strain.
Business8 months ago
Register with MKDFX Today to Generate Passive Income from Online Trading
Business1 year ago
What Email Marketing Will Look Like In 2020
Business2 years ago
STACKIN UP ENTERTAINMENT & MEGATRON MUZIK GROUP/EMPIRE SINGLE DISTRIBUTION COLLABORATION
Science4 months ago
Weird science facts
Entertainment4 months ago
Dylan McDermott is returning on NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ season 2
Business2 months ago
The Adventurous World of International Merchants Accounts
Entertainment7 months ago
‘American Idol’ top-five finalist Caleb Kennedy has left the show after social media video surfaced
Science5 months ago
SpaceX successfully launches 5th GPS satellite aboard reused rocket for US Space Force