Marko Danial, also known as Pharaoic, is a rising social media influencer and the Founder of Spzrts. Spzrts is a company solely committed to making sports gear and apparel affordable at a global level as well as enabling athletes to share their stories in hopes of inspiring one another. The company’s direction, as well as Danial’s, is all about growing the community and network within, into an empire.
Pharaoic’s rise to upholding a robust social media value all started back when he was still in high school. After relocating to the United States from Egypt, Danial quickly caught on that sports was a majority interest of many.
Ironically, Danial had just got into the social media world as well. Everything was fresh and new to him from social media, the level of significance sports had to even how this all tied into American culture.
In hopes of utilizing it to become more knowledgeable about sports and interacting with others, Pharaoic created an Instagram account that fell under the sports category. It began to progress, but its first true break into recognition was the day Danial made a video about Kobe Bryant.
It went viral.
From there, he continued to grow at a rapid rate as his networking skills progressed. This enabled him to meet and communicate with many. This assisted him in developing his social media network, which is currently utilized to help grow and influence others across social media.
As Marko saw his potential grow more and more, he then decided to start his own company, ‘Spzrts.’ As many brands sponsor him to promote their brands, ironically, he felt the desire to create his own and become an entrepreneur. Through his company Spzrts, Pharaoic is very consistent in his efforts to try and inspire young athletes around the world by having them share their stories with each other.
Marko never set limits for himself, even after being a successful digital marketer. Danial has expanded himself to other platforms. Quickly, Danial has become a role model to many newcomers who want to start a career in social media. His story has been embraced and labeled as “inspiring and sincere.” More times than not, his audience applauds him for not being attention-seeking and providing quality content that reflects his qualities, talent, and hard work that has brought him success.
Currently, Pharaoic is studying engineering while working on expanding his company, Spzrts. He aims to exceed new levels as a social media influencer, as well as begin running multiple companies and showing ecstatic energy in his work.
Q: What do you love about being an entrepreneur?
A: Being able to make change. My goal is to inspire the younger generation by showing that age is just a number, and anyone of any age can accomplish anything as long as they put their heart to it.
As an entrepreneur, I have been able to meet and talk to so many mutually like-minded people. Building those right connections with people is something that is very essential in life, and entrepreneurship has given me the first stepping stone towards developing that necessary life skill.
Through entrepreneurship, you eventually will learn who those good and bad people are as well as how to depict them. But that is how we learn, by making mistakes and seeing them through for lessons you can carry for a lifetime. Experiences not only help build up our future, but they also merge us into the right path for us.
Marko has been seen collaborating with different influencers on all social media platforms. More can be found on his Instagram and personal website below:
The Real Benefits Of Using a Cloud Service Provider For Business
Believe it or not, cloud services are being used right now and businesses have been using these types of services for quite a long time. However many businesses do not embrace this new concept because they kind of mistrust the cloud and so they continue to use their static servers that store all of the company’s important information as well as customer information as well. The truth is that servers that are based at your location are a lot more insecure than many might think. Many businesses are hacked on a daily basis because the right safety protocols are not in place. Relying on your in-house IT team to keep you up-to-date with current protocols is a little bit of a mistake because if you don’t invest in your IT structures and make sure that your staff go through continual training, then it’s likely that your servers will be security compromised.
Those who use a cloud services provider receive 24/7 security protection and also experience less downtime. Statistics tell us that businesses who invest in cloud computing services are becoming more profitable and this is helping them to stay ahead of their nearest competitors. If you keep using your in-house server then your system is going to suffer with downtime and it’s really going to affect your staff motivation levels as well. Downtime costs you time and money which in turn will lose you customers. This is not a situation that you want to find yourself in and so maybe learning about the benefits of using a cloud services provider might help you to make a smart business decision.
1. It will save you money – These are the words that every business owner wants to hear and it’s something that you should want to hear as well. By using cloud-based services your business will get to reduce its costs while also having a better IT structure in place. Your staff will be able to access all that they need from the cloud and it will save them both time and money. After the initial cost of signing up with your cloud services provider the whole system will help to pay for itself in no time at all.
2. Increased security – This is essential for any modern business and customers expect you to keep their information safe at all times. Using the cloud for your security needs is a very smart move indeed because these service providers are constantly monitoring it 24 hours a day and seven days a week. This means that will be much more effective than your in-house server and why your staff are at home sleeping in their beds at night and on the weekends, your cloud services provider is working hard to make sure that your systems stay online and that you do not experience any down time.
It’s difficult to see the downside of using cloud services and if you want your business to maintain its competitive age and to be able to constantly pull ahead of your closest competitor, then you need to make an investment now in cloud services.
IT Services Are Essential For Any Business To Be Successful
The one thing that was noticed as we came out of the current pandemic is that a lot more smaller businesses seemed to survive than many thought would. Much larger businesses have all gone by the wayside and yet these smaller enterprises may even have gotten stronger. The reason that this happened is because they moved with the times and they understood the importance of their IT systems and platforms during these difficult times. These businesses knew that everyone would be taking their business online and would be using their various devices and computers to search the products and services that they wanted and then to make their final purchases online. In order for their business to be able to handle these extra enquiries and thus extra business, they invested heavily in their IT and this decision has paid off.
Many employees are also still working from home and will continue to do so into the near future. If your business is struggling and your profits are suffering as a direct result then it’s highly likely that you should have taken advantage of external IT services that would have allowed your business to grow and prosper. It is so important that you have the right kind of IT equipment installed and you have the correct solutions as well. You will only learn about these things by using an external service provider that knows exactly what they’re doing. Hopefully you will sign up for such services and then you will get to enjoy the following benefits.
– An increase in overall productivity – It would be almost impossible for any business to operate without the right business technology and solutions in place. It allows your business to operate in a smooth and efficient manner and the right information technology allows your business to keep up with its closest competitors and even the larger ones. It’s likely that your business may rely on some kind of automation and so you need to have effective IT solutions in place so that your business does not experience any down time. Not only does downtime affect your bottom line but it also affects staff motivation as well and as we all know, your staff is your most important asset.
– Better teamwork – Any business owner will tell you that no enterprise can be successful without the right kind of employees and so you have to create a landscape where they can work remotely and virtually. This is where an external IT service provider can really prove its worth because they can make sure that the right IT system is in place so that your staff can communicate with each other no matter where they are in the country or outside the country. We are not quite sure where the current business climate will take us and we have to revert back to doing business strictly online then it is important that your business IT platform and structures are ready to deal with it.
Technology changes on an almost daily basis and it is incredibly important that your business keeps up with these many changes as they come along. This is why hiring a service provider that can provide you with your IT services, is a very smart business decision indeed.
When You Need To Invest In Your Business – Invest In IT Support
Many businesses are reluctant to look for outside help when it comes to their IT platforms and hardware. They would much prefer to try to deal with things by themselves and maybe set up an in-house IT consulting team. Many owners get caught up in dealing with downtime caused by their IT system and so this takes them away from the job that they are supposed to be doing. It may only take a short time to address the technology issues but when all added up over the course of a year, it is a significant amount of time that is lost when their efforts would be best spent trying to generate new customers and to create more profits. If you find that your IT system is letting you down on a regular basis then it probably doesn’t make sense to keep ploughing money into your current in-house IT team. It would make much more financial sense to spend your money on external support from a service provider that already has everything in place already and so this could save you a significant amount of money and heartache. It would be impossible for your business to do without its IT structure and systems and this is really one part of your business that you do not want to be cutting corners on. Your IT system can be vulnerable to security attacks at any time and if you are still using an in-house server then it’s likely that your business will suffer from continued down time.
This is why so many modern businesses are contracting out their IT support to enjoy the knowledge and equipment that is provided to keep your business more competitive. Information technology is at the core of any business and so it makes sense that the best people are working on it, that have the right knowledge that will be needed to keep your business functioning smoothly.If you have been pondering over the notion that you might want to invest in external IT support then here are some of the benefits of doing so.
* Much improved security – Your in-house IT team may work for when the business is operational but what happens if your system is attacked in the evenings are on the weekends when everyone has gone home. No business owner wants its staff to turn up on a Monday morning to find that its systems are down and that he is unable to operate his business successfully. There are considerations when hiring IT support and so when you take advantage of external IT support, these service providers are working around the clock to make sure that your systems step up and if they do experience an attack, then the issue is addressed quickly and your business is brought back online again.
* The best people – It’s likely that your current in-house IT team isn’t up to the job and while they can deal with relatively small issues, they are unable to deal with things like security attacks and the collapse of your whole IT platform. It’s likely that they don’t have the necessary experience and expertise as you haven’t been sending them on training programs and they lack the knowledge needed to fix issues in a fast and efficient manner. That’s the beauty about having an external IT support team because these guys will have the best staff available to them which will help to create a much stronger IT platform for your business.
By hiring an external IT support team you are making sure that your business possesses the most up-to-date IT structure with regard to security and also protecting your servers. It’s likely that they will adopt cloud security that is much more secure and can better protect your business.
Business8 months ago
Register with MKDFX Today to Generate Passive Income from Online Trading
Business1 year ago
What Email Marketing Will Look Like In 2020
Business2 years ago
STACKIN UP ENTERTAINMENT & MEGATRON MUZIK GROUP/EMPIRE SINGLE DISTRIBUTION COLLABORATION
Science4 months ago
Weird science facts
Business2 months ago
The Adventurous World of International Merchants Accounts
Entertainment4 months ago
Dylan McDermott is returning on NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ season 2
Entertainment7 months ago
‘American Idol’ top-five finalist Caleb Kennedy has left the show after social media video surfaced
Science6 months ago
SpaceX successfully launches 5th GPS satellite aboard reused rocket for US Space Force