The Board of Standards will allow graduates to register for professional certifications. Graduates of select Courser courses will be able to apply directly to for certifications.
About the GAFM Board of Standards – The Board of Standards is the 1st US Certification body to be TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 for Training & ISO 9001 Certified. The IP-Intellectual Property Certifications can be licensed to qualified graduates. The Board is a 20-year-old “Vendor Neutral” Certification body that specializes in certifications in: 1) Project Management 2) Finance Analysts and Financial Planning 3) Human Resources 4) Economics 5) Risk Management 6) Accounting 7) Management Consulting 8) Wealth Management and Trust/Estates 9) Marketing and e-Marketing
Accredited MOOC Certification – The Board has successfully identified courses from Coursera
Examples of Pilot Coursera Certification– Here are 8 Courses that would be Accredited for Certification.
- Take the Coursera Intro to Project Management to earn CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® Certification – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take This Strategic Management Course from Copenhagen Business School to become eligible for MMC Master Management Consultant® Certification – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take this Financial Analysis Course from Univ. Melbourne to earn the AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® Certification – – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take this University of California Project Management Course to earn MPM Master Project Manager ® Certification – – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take the Columbia Economics Money and Banking Course to earn the ChE Chartered Economist ® Certification – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take this Digital Marketing Course to become certified as a CMA Certified Marketing Analyst™ Certification – Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take the UVA Managerial Accounting Course to earn AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® * Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- Take this University of Geneva course to become a CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® **** Thousands may be currently enrolled who would like certification or credential.
- After registering for certification, the certified member could use the Credential after their name: Example: John Lee, AFA Accredited Financial Manager ® or Chris Lee, MPM Master Project Manager ®
- Our Certification Program is accredited by the TUV in Europe and ISO Certified for 29990 and 9001.
- Our Certification Body is in mutual recognition with the ACBSP Accreditation Agency and a Standards agreement with the CHEA Council on Higher Education.
Accreditation and Registration
- Please Register after completing your MOOC Course Listed Above at GAFM.com
- Go to the GAFM website, contact us with your course completion digital certificate, and you will become eligible to register for certification. Email to [email protected]
- The Board of Standards is the only US Certification body to have certification legal agreements on standards with the ACBSP Accreditation Agency, The Arab Academy of the Arab League, The CHEA QG, along with having Accreditation from the TUV in the EU which is not subject to BREXIT.
Disclaimer: Some courses have a fee and some may even be free. Some courses and providers offer excellent subscription programs for great prices. Those who successfully complete a course may apply for certification after showing good-faith completion of the requirements of the course, experience, education, and agree to CE and Continuing Education. Certification requires registration and payment of certification or designation fee. The GAFM does not endorse or recognize directly any school, professor, or group nor has the GAFM received any direct endorsement from the course providers or professors.
How IT Services Can Be Industry Tailored
Every business is unique in many ways, yet specific business sectors have similar needs and whether you run a dental clinic, a wellness retreat or even a law firm, your business has very specific needs. Add to this the fact that we are living in a digital world and you can see the importance of tailored IT services for every business.
Law Firm: A case study
Let’s look at a thriving family law firm with a team of legal experts who provide a professional service across the board. Such a business would wish to have law firm IT support from a leading NY provider with experience in the legal sector. All confidential client data needs the best cyber-security and with a secure cloud network, lawyers and staff can access the data they need from any location, even the courtroom.
The Federal Government continues to push every sector, with strict guidelines and severe penalties when you fail to comply and this applies to the legal sector, as well as others. The last thing you need is to be found to be breaching a regulation and your IT support partner ensures full compliance across the board.
Law firms require an efficient appointment schedule system, one that can be accessed from any location, allowing lawyers to book time with their clients; automated notifications ensure no court date or meeting is overlooked. You would have 24/7 support to ensure that your systems are always online and performing as they should, which is a valuable asset for any business.
Secure Video Conferences
The pandemic has driven law firms to deliver their services in a virtual environment; a Zoom meeting with a client is every bit as effective as being in the same room, plus your cloud network is secure, so your clients will have peace of mind, knowing the conversation is confidential. VoIP communication is a game-changer and the sooner your law firm makes the switch, the better. The best thing about real-time video communication is the low cost; no more huge cell phone bills, as VoIP uses the Internet to transmit audio and video data. You should also have a presence on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, which many professionals use.
Scheduling Court Appearances
Of course, this is the arena for the lawyers to do what they are good at, representing their clients in the best possible way and a team of lawyers would need a good court schedule system in place. Being in the wrong place is simply not an option when it comes to court appearances and with a state-of-the-art scheduling system that has customized notifications, attorneys can prepare well in advance for coming cases.
Every business sector has specific IT needs and with an established IT support company in your corner, you can enjoy the best in terms of IT support, with advice and tech support 24/7, you can provide a top service for your clients.
It is worth noting that cyber-crime is very real here in the US and the need for good cyber-security has never been greater.
The Top 3 Advantages of Using Managed IT Services
Regardless of which particular industry in which your business operates you may have a need to use a variety of IT systems. Indeed, if you need to communicate with your customers and suppliers, then you should be aware to implement a variety of IT services. However, it is important to understand that managing an internal IT support department can often be a challenge while it can also require you to pay a considerable amount of money to hire employees as well as purchase hardware and software licenses. As a result, if you are looking to enjoy a high level of functionality in your IT systems, you should think about contacting a specialist managed IT services provider as soon as possible. For more information about the various companies providing business solutions and managed IT services in a particular area, you should think about consulting one of a number of online business directories as you will be able to find the details of several companies that you can contact for assistance.
- Maintain a high level of uptime for your IT systems
One of the most important challenges that any company can face is to maintain efficiency and productivity at all times. Indeed, if you want to prevent downtime from occurring, you should think about outsourcing your IT services to a specialist provider as soon as possible. This is especially pertinent if you are looking for a firm providing managed IT services as a number of options could potentially improve the efficiency of your business operations.
- Enhance your productivity
Furthermore, you should be aware that IT systems can be used to enhance the agility and efficiency of a business while you could implement new systems including the use of the block chain. Moreover, you should note that if you want a high level of functionality from your IT systems, you should think about contacting a managed IT services provider as soon as possible. In addition, you can also gain access to modern technology, including cloud computing systems while you should also be aware that your data will be protected and backed up on a regular basis.
- Find the right managed IT services provider
Lastly, you should be aware that if you are looking to expand your business operations or even maintain a high level of functionality and efficiency within your IT systems you should think about outsourcing in the near future. Moreover, you should think about finding the right managed services provider for your needs so you can enhance your network security. By taking your time to identify a number of options, you can compare the prices and service levels that are available to allow you to make an informed decision about which provider would be appropriate for your business to use.
- Maintain the uptime for your IT systems by using a managed IT service provider
- Enhance the productivity of your employees
- Find the right managed services provider for your requirements
Therefore, in conclusion, if you are a business owner and you want to maintain a high level of uptime for your IT systems, as well as enhance the productivity of your employees you should think about outsourcing your IT solutions to a managed services provider in the near future.
Network Security Has Never Been More Important Than It Is Today
The Internet is becoming more technologically advanced every single day and so this provides a lot of positives for the vast amount of businesses out there that use information technology in their everyday dealings. There is one downside however and that is that there are a lot more security issues as a direct result. It can become very difficult to keep up with the security issues and so you need to make sure that you have a team behind your business that knows exactly what’s going on and how to address any issues before they happen. It’s likely you think you have a system that is safe and secure but if you are using things like your own server, then your business is vulnerable to attack. Customers do not like it when their personal information and details are stolen and it can result in many of your long-term customers deciding not to stay with your business. This is a chance that you cannot take and so it is always best to turn to an external service provider that can provide you with the security that your business needs.
This is why network security is incredibly important because it is there to address vulnerabilities when they happen and to protect your network. All businesses rely heavily on information technology and so it is crucial that the right network and system security is in place. Network security is incredibly important for the following reasons.
* It reduces business downtime – Ideally you do not want your system going down at all but the reality is that will occur from time to time. It is always best to have the best network security in place so that your business can defend itself from both internal and external threats. This is why it is always best to use an external network security service provider because it is their job to figure out your system’s vulnerabilities and put fixes in place to address them. Every business owner should have the peace of mind knowing that the IT system and network on which they operate is safe and secure.
* Early detection of security threats – It is always best to be able to address small issues before they become much bigger problems later and this is why having the right network security in place will stop issues in their tracks. Your external service provider will carry out multiple tests on your system to make sure that everything is as it should be and if it isn’t, they will address the problem then and there. They are constantly monitoring your cyber security network 24 hours a day and seven days a week to make sure that your business is operational at all times.
It just doesn’t make sense to not protect the very thing that you have worked hard for over the past 5 to 10 years. If there is one thing that you should invest in this year, it is your network security and everything that it entails.
Business10 months ago
Register with MKDFX Today to Generate Passive Income from Online Trading
Business1 year ago
What Email Marketing Will Look Like In 2020
Science6 months ago
Weird science facts
Business4 months ago
The Adventurous World of International Merchants Accounts
Business2 years ago
STACKIN UP ENTERTAINMENT & MEGATRON MUZIK GROUP/EMPIRE SINGLE DISTRIBUTION COLLABORATION
Entertainment6 months ago
Dylan McDermott is returning on NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ season 2
Entertainment1 week ago
Exclusive interview with Ali Pourmohamad about success at a young age
Science7 months ago
SpaceX successfully launches 5th GPS satellite aboard reused rocket for US Space Force