A financial analyst or financial planner typically prepares financial plans for his or her clients. The kinds of services financial planners offer can vary widely. Some financial planners assess every aspect of your financial life—including saving, investments, insurance, taxes, retirement, and estate planning—and help you develop a detailed strategy or financial plan for meeting all your financial goals. Other professionals call themselves financial planners, but they may only be able to recommend that you invest in a narrow range of products and sometimes products that aren’t securities.
Wealth Managers and Financial planners may come from many different educational and professional backgrounds. If you’re considering using a financial planner, be sure to ask about their background. If they have a credential, ask them what it means and what they had to do to earn it. If the certification holder attended a nationally-accredited business school, that is the best method of certification. If they attended an ACBSP or ABA American Bar accredited program and took the proper exams and courses, then that would be the best type of accreditation.
Some financial planners have credentials like CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® certification or AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®. Find out what organization issued the credential, and then contact the organization to verify whether the professional you’re considering did, in fact, earn the credential and whether the professional remains in good standing with the organization. For a helpful list of various financial industry credentials (including the name of the issuing organization and any education or experience required to attain the credential), please read FINRA’s Understanding Investment Professional Designations.
If the professional you’re considering claims to be an MFP® certified, visit the website of the Global Board of Standards at www.GAFM.com The Board is an accredited regulatory body that licenses financial planners as MFP® professionals. You can also call the Board at www.GAFM.org The Master Financial Planner ® International Board of Standards also has brochures and information about their accreditation and ISO certifications.
|Quick Facts: Personal Financial Advisors from the BLS.gov|
|2018 Median Pay||$88,890 per year
$42.73 per hour
|Typical Entry-Level Education||Bachelor’s degree|
|Work Experience in a Related Occupation||None|
|On-the-job Training||Long-term on-the-job training|
|Number of Jobs, 2018||271,700|
|Job Outlook, 2018-28||7% (Faster than average)|
|Employment Change, 2018-28||19,100|
Here are the Top Financial qualifications that are backed by accredited education:
- MFP Master Financial Planner ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. Anyone with a business school degree from an ACBSP or AACSB accredited school can apply for MFP if they have 5 or more courses in investments, finance, tax or economics with a GPA of 3.0 www.GAFM.org Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and EU Accredited Body. www.GAFM.com This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- RIA Registered Investment Advisor license: If you work in a brokerage firm, the investment division of a bank or in an insurance company, you may be required to hold a Series 7 Stock Broker license or a Series 65 or 66 so that you can charge a fee for financial planning.
- CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® awarded by the GAFM International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.FinancialAnalyst.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- Attorney or Law License – State License – Typically somebody who has experience in Tax, Retirement Law, or Estate Planning. www.americanbar.org
- Chartered Financial Manager (ChFM) awarded by the Global Academy, LA, USA. www.FinancialCertified.com This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. Recognized by the Arab Academy of the Arab League. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- CPA Certified Public Accountant – Regulated by State Government or AICPA https://nasba.org/licensure/gettingacpalicense/
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.FinancialAnalyst.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- Certified Financial Planner ® awarded by the CFP Board. No GPA requirements. www.cfp.com Must pass the assessment.
- AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® awarded by the GAFM International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.GAFM.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
When hiring a financial planner, you should know exactly what services you need, what services the planner can deliver, and any limitations on what he or she can recommend. In addition, you should understand what services you’re paying for, how much those services cost, and how the planner gets paid. See a list of Top Financial Designations Financial planners charge for their services in different ways: some charge either a fixed fee or an hourly fee for the time it takes to develop a financial plan, but don’t sell investment products; some are paid by commissions on the products they sell; and others use a combination of fees and commissions.
It is always best to seek certification from an accredited body that has either TUV or ISO certification. Also, check if your certification body is part of the CHEA quality standards protocols.
Ford’s market cap tops $100 billion for the very first time
Ford Motor’s market value topped $100 billion for the first time ever as the automaker’s stock hit a new 52-week high Thursday.
The organization’s shares hopped Thursday by as much as 5.7% to $25.87, hitting another 20 or more year high, prior to shutting at $25.02 a share, up 2.3%. Its fairly estimated worth dropped to $99.99 billion.
The additions have been energized by Ford’s plans to build production of electric vehicles, including the Mustang Mach-E crossover and an upcoming electric version of its bestselling F-150 pickup that is expected out this spring. The efforts are part for a Ford+ turnaround plan led by CEO Jim Farley, who assumed control over the helm in October 2020.
Ford’s presently worth more than crosstown adversary General Motors, at about $90 billion, as well as electric vehicle start-up Rivian Automotive, at $72 billion, which has failed to support acquires following a blockbuster IPO in November. Ford proceeds to altogether trail Tesla, which has a market cap of more than $1 trillion.
The automaker is evaluated overweight with a value focus of $21.83 an offer, as indicated by a normal of 22 examiners arranged by FactSet. Be that as it may, not all Wall Street examiners haven’t totally gotten tied up with Ford’s turnaround.
“The stock market’s attraction to the Ford EV story continues to take us by surprise,” Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas told investors in a Thursday note called “Ford Market Cap Crosses $100bn: What’s In the Price?”
Morgan Stanley’s value focus for Ford is $12 an offer. Its bull case for the stock is $25 an offer, as indicated by Jonas.
“Ford’s share price movement is impressive and management deserve credit for changing the strategic narrative, triggering a re-rating,” Jonas said. “However, at this juncture, we believe the risks facing Ford and the sector are rising faster than the opportunity.”
Jonas refered to worries including the auto industry’s historically cyclical nature returning, challenges in scaling EV production and more competitive and engaging EVs entering the market against Ford.
Humble Beginnings to Raising millions
Naseeb Abbas, Also known as Prince Naseeb, a dedicated humanitarian aid worker and a talented faith inspired singer has raised a staggering total of £500,000.00 together on a personal Justgiving page in addition raised an estimate of £3,000,000 collectively in a 3 year period with the generous support of his faithful following gained by the widespread appreciation of his vocal talents.
With a following of nearly 60,000 on all social media platforms collectively, Naseeb has become somewhat of a household named and this together with his transparency on social media has led to thousands of people entrusting him with their charitable donations.
In the past he has worked closely with many reputable charities, including Human Relief Foundation with whom he undertook his first deployment to Jordan in June 2017. Adam Kelwick, International Fundraiser at Human Relief Foundation has previously described Naseeb as being ‘extremely likeable and humble, despite his many talents.’
The suffering and anguish of people that he saw in Jordan has led to his deployment to several other countries including Bangladesh, Yemen, Burma and Pakistan to hand deliver aid to thousands of more people.
Naseeb is currently working with Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust (KORT), a charity which provides for the needs of hundreds of orphan children in his hometown of Mirpur, Azad Kashmir as well as serving humanity in and around Pakistan.
He plays a fundamental part in raising funds for the charity through his various social media platforms and hopes to continue working in close association with KORT to serve humanity and help provide a safe and loving environment for the children in their care.
You have the power to shape your own luck says entrepreneur Mark Lachance
For many of us, life can feel like a never-ending cycle of hard work with little reward. Author-entrepreneur Mark Lachance’s new book “The Lucky Formula” offers a way out. In his book, he lays out the formula for attracting good fortune in both business and personal life by harnessing the power of luck. The book includes personal anecdotes and teaches readers how to use a variety of techniques such as visualization and meditation in order to attract success; all with an emphasis on keeping things positive.
With the goal of helping readers create their own luck, this book shares stories on how certain events in his past led him to unlock secrets for bringing success into one’s career path – all while revealing the misfortunes and trials he faced along the way.
Mark Lachance has been making waves in the social media marketing world for years now. He’s a pioneer of this niche, with a career that would inspire any rookie or contemporary to try their hand at entrepreneurship. His story is one that encompasses both passion and tenacity, as he has been in the trenches but always comes out on top.
His early years as a sports agent served him well, giving him insight into the world of branding and marketing. His time spent working with companies helped shape his ideas for entrepreneurship – launching multiple successful businesses under Mark’s belt including Maxy Media the number 1 digital marketing powerhouse in Canada when it comes to monthly spend on Tiktok.
Mark was living the dream. He had it all- until he lost everything. A few bad decisions led him into debt and depression, but this man refused to give up on himself or his dreams. When Mark found out that he could no longer pay his rent, he woke up one morning with a plan to start over from scratch. That day marked the first of many days that would lead him back into success.
For anyone who is down in the dumps, don’t give up hope. You are stronger than you think. Keep fighting through life’s struggles and see it through.
And if you’re interested to see the same success and attract more luck in your life, grab a copy of his upcoming book, The Lucky Formula, and learn how you can stack the odds in your favor and cash in on success. You can start with calculating your Lucky Score. Simply go to TheLuckyFormula.com/Quiz to calculate your ability to attract Luck and Success.
Business10 months ago
Register with MKDFX Today to Generate Passive Income from Online Trading
Business1 year ago
What Email Marketing Will Look Like In 2020
Science6 months ago
Weird science facts
Business4 months ago
The Adventurous World of International Merchants Accounts
Business2 years ago
STACKIN UP ENTERTAINMENT & MEGATRON MUZIK GROUP/EMPIRE SINGLE DISTRIBUTION COLLABORATION
Entertainment6 months ago
Dylan McDermott is returning on NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ season 2
Science7 months ago
SpaceX successfully launches 5th GPS satellite aboard reused rocket for US Space Force
Entertainment8 months ago
‘American Idol’ top-five finalist Caleb Kennedy has left the show after social media video surfaced