A financial analyst or financial planner typically prepares financial plans for his or her clients. The kinds of services financial planners offer can vary widely. Some financial planners assess every aspect of your financial life—including saving, investments, insurance, taxes, retirement, and estate planning—and help you develop a detailed strategy or financial plan for meeting all your financial goals. Other professionals call themselves financial planners, but they may only be able to recommend that you invest in a narrow range of products and sometimes products that aren’t securities.
Wealth Managers and Financial planners may come from many different educational and professional backgrounds. If you’re considering using a financial planner, be sure to ask about their background. If they have a credential, ask them what it means and what they had to do to earn it. If the certification holder attended a nationally-accredited business school, that is the best method of certification. If they attended an ACBSP or ABA American Bar accredited program and took the proper exams and courses, then that would be the best type of accreditation.
Some financial planners have credentials like CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® certification or AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®. Find out what organization issued the credential, and then contact the organization to verify whether the professional you’re considering did, in fact, earn the credential and whether the professional remains in good standing with the organization. For a helpful list of various financial industry credentials (including the name of the issuing organization and any education or experience required to attain the credential), please read FINRA’s Understanding Investment Professional Designations.
If the professional you’re considering claims to be an MFP® certified, visit the website of the Global Board of Standards at www.GAFM.com The Board is an accredited regulatory body that licenses financial planners as MFP® professionals. You can also call the Board at www.GAFM.org The Master Financial Planner ® International Board of Standards also has brochures and information about their accreditation and ISO certifications.
|Quick Facts: Personal Financial Advisors from the BLS.gov|
|2018 Median Pay||$88,890 per year
$42.73 per hour
|Typical Entry-Level Education||Bachelor’s degree|
|Work Experience in a Related Occupation||None|
|On-the-job Training||Long-term on-the-job training|
|Number of Jobs, 2018||271,700|
|Job Outlook, 2018-28||7% (Faster than average)|
|Employment Change, 2018-28||19,100|
Here are the Top Financial qualifications that are backed by accredited education:
- MFP Master Financial Planner ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. Anyone with a business school degree from an ACBSP or AACSB accredited school can apply for MFP if they have 5 or more courses in investments, finance, tax or economics with a GPA of 3.0 www.GAFM.org Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and EU Accredited Body. www.GAFM.com This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- RIA Registered Investment Advisor license: If you work in a brokerage firm, the investment division of a bank or in an insurance company, you may be required to hold a Series 7 Stock Broker license or a Series 65 or 66 so that you can charge a fee for financial planning.
- CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® awarded by the GAFM International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.FinancialAnalyst.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- Attorney or Law License – State License – Typically somebody who has experience in Tax, Retirement Law, or Estate Planning. www.americanbar.org
- Chartered Financial Manager (ChFM) awarded by the Global Academy, LA, USA. www.FinancialCertified.com This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. Recognized by the Arab Academy of the Arab League. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- CPA Certified Public Accountant – Regulated by State Government or AICPA https://nasba.org/licensure/gettingacpalicense/
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® awarded by the International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.FinancialAnalyst.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
- Certified Financial Planner ® awarded by the CFP Board. No GPA requirements. www.cfp.com Must pass the assessment.
- AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® awarded by the GAFM International Board of Standards which is a TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 and EU Accredited Body. www.GAFM.org This certification can be obtained by attending an ACBSP or AACSB Business School and taking the exams and courses or by taking the required courses at an accredited law school. Accreditation: TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 and ISO Certified 9001. This body is a Charter Member of the CHEA quality standards.
When hiring a financial planner, you should know exactly what services you need, what services the planner can deliver, and any limitations on what he or she can recommend. In addition, you should understand what services you’re paying for, how much those services cost, and how the planner gets paid. See a list of Top Financial Designations Financial planners charge for their services in different ways: some charge either a fixed fee or an hourly fee for the time it takes to develop a financial plan, but don’t sell investment products; some are paid by commissions on the products they sell; and others use a combination of fees and commissions.
It is always best to seek certification from an accredited body that has either TUV or ISO certification. Also, check if your certification body is part of the CHEA quality standards protocols.
Here’s How Bitcoin Depot® Aims to Make Crypto Even More Accessible in 2021
Crypto ATMs or Digital Currency Kiosks (DCKs) are commonly found in areas like the U.S., Canada, and the UK. While other countries are still struggling to nail down cryptocurrency regulations, these three countries are leading the crypto-economy. A great example of this is the exponential growth of Bitcoin Depot, the largest and fastest-growing multi-cryptocurrency ATM network that is Bringing Crypto to the Masses™.
Since 2015, the number of crypto ATMs or crypto ATMs has increased. As of June 2021, the crypto industry reported more than 22,000 crypto ATMs across the world. Bitcoin Depot, the largest of these networks, operates more than 4,000 of them across North America with more on the way.
Brandon Mintz, Founder, President, and CEO of Bitcoin Depot, explains the trends of crypto ATMs and the bright future for his company, which has more than tripled its ATM count in the last year. Bitcoin Depot is projected to install close to 6,000 crypto ATMs by the end of 2021, and we are rooting for this progress, as these machines and cryptocurrency as a whole are here to stay and change the way we participate in financial services.
What are Crypto ATMs?
Crypto ATMs are just like cash ATMs, except they enable you to buy cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Depot offers a cash-to-crypto service, which means that you can get your cryptocurrency in return for cash at a physical location, which eliminates the need for online transactions. “Our crypto ATMs process the entire transaction in two minutes. This makes the act of purchasing digital assets faster than ever,” Mintz says.
Crypto ATMs have become a part of crypto users’ daily lives, saving them from the tedious effort and delayed process of making an online purchase. This is especially true in the United States, which held 83% of the global crypto ATMs concentrated in North America in 2020. As a result of the growing demand for quick and convenient crypto transactions and the company’s exponential increase in the number of crypto ATMs installed last year, Atlanta-based Bitcoin Depot expanded its team by 130%.
What Does The Future Hold?
The number of crypto ATMs is anticipated to continue rising as cryptocurrency becomes more widely accepted worldwide. “We are aiming to install up to 6,000 crypto ATMs by the end of this year, while advocating for the continued growth of the crypto-economy,” shares Mintz.
Industry experts are expecting more banks to join the digital economy soon by opening a new chapter of acceptance for digital currencies as a standard form of payment.
Since crypto ATMs have some significant advantages over traditional forms of payment methods, they are expected to bring about a positive contribution in the growth of cryptocurrency. “If we look at the figures, there has been an astounding growth in the installation by approximately 700% percent since 2016,” adds Mintz as he shares the plans for his company. According to a report, it is predicted that by 2023 that the crypto ATM market will be worth $144.5 million.
Find Your Nearest Crypto ATM
As Bitcoin Depot continues to thrive, the company is introducing more accessible locations for people in North America. Over the last few months, Bitcoin Depot added thousands of new crypto ATMs throughout the US and Canada where users can instantly and securely buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum using cash. All you need to do is use this crypto ATM locator before heading out and visit the nearest one to complete your purchase!
Roosh’s partner Sergey Kartashov (Sergejs Kartasovs) about the development of AI and ML projects in the Ukrainian IT sector
Today, the best IT professionals from around the world are actively working to implement technologies based on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and neural networks into our lives. Ukrainian developers keep up with their foreign counterparts: recently, a lot of startups from this field have reached the top in the AppStore and GooglePlay world ratings. Sergey Kartashov (Sergejs Kartasovs), the Senior Partner at technology company Roosh, shared his vision of the future prospects for AI and ML technologies in Ukraine.
The modern academic community no longer classifies AI and ML technologies as theoretical ones, since they are increasingly being applied in practice. The computer games and mobile application developers are already actively using many of the existing practices. Analysts, financial institutions, and even medical institutions apply them as well.
For instance, doctors from China used the AI-based system at the peak of the coronavirus pandemic. With its help, doctors could monitor compliance with quarantine restrictions by citizens of the country. Furthermore, now IT developers are focused to create services that would help diagnose various diseases as quickly and efficiently as possible, using advances from the field of Machine Learning.
As Sergey Kartashov notes, foreign investors willingly put money in the projects implementing AI and ML technologies. In 2020 alone, such projects attracted about 40% of the total investment in the IT sector. Educational projects, the development of drones, and startups from the field of medicine interest the investors the most.
So far, Ukraine cannot boast of such rapid development in the sector of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Nevertheless, Ukrainian tech companies have already proven that they are capable of creating promising high-quality AI-based projects. Moreover, according to the Senior Partner at Roosh, over the past 10 years, there have been a lot of such products on the Ukrainian market. The expert notes such startups as the text checking service Grammarly, the Viewdle’s technology capable of recognizing objects and faces in images (by the way, Google Inc bought this product to use for its own search engine), and the scoring system Scorto that the financial structures willingly use.
Roosh also has several similar products to its credit. The Reface application is among the most successful of them. The trick of this product is that a user can replace the face of an actor or singer with his or her own and become the main character in the video or GIF. The popularity of the application turned out to be so great that in the fall of 2020 it topped the App Store rating, leaving behind even such projects as TikTok, Netflix, and YouTube.
According to Sergey Kartashov, AI and ML technologies have already become an integral part of our everyday life. These developments are actively used to automatically translate and check the text, scan fingerprints on phones and tablets, and recognize faces in social networks.
The expert argues that what previously seemed an unfeasible future has already become an objective reality. And Ukraine has bright prospects in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning along with the world’s tech giants.
SAMUEL KWAME BOADU: BEST STUDENT CONSULTANT REDEFINING SCHOLARSHIPS AND ONLINE EDUCATION
Samuel Kwame Boadu is the black entrepreneur Ghanaian who is redefining access to quality education with scholarships for Africans especially Ghanaians at all levels.
Samuel Kwame Boadu with his firm SamBoad Travels & Educational Consult, department of SamBoad Business Group Limited is making it possible for Ghanaians and some African countries to achieve their set goals to further their education. Some are also achieving their dreams in other fields of education, through Samuel Kwame Boadu’s company, an education and travel consultancy firm.
Samuel Kwame Boadu, Founding CEO of SamBoad Business Group is determined to redefine education with focus on training, consulting, marketing, travel and scholarships.
Samuel Kwame Boadu commenced his consultancy with an agreement with UNIAGENTS, a platform with many affordable universities across the globe , processing over 34 eligible applicants with full and partial scholarships, before expanding operation to other areas like visa assistance and ticketing.
Samuel Kwame Boadu believes lots of people are unable to find the educational opportunities available to them but it could be made much easier.
“People do not understand that online education is the future and it is closer than we think; we intend to enlighten them and help schools better understand their operations,” he noted.
The SamBoad Travel & Educational Consult, subsidiary of SamBoad Business Group Limited, he added, wants to combat fraudulent activities of “agents” who charge students outrageous fees under the pretext of placing them in educational institutions abroad.
Notable among his educational interventions is an agreement with UNICAF that helps offer 70% to 80% scholarship for people who want to study bachelors, masters & PHD programs.
He also instituted the historic 80% scholarship project in 2019 for students through his social media platform giving over 70 students scholarship through Unicaf Scholarship to help them study online whiles working.
His company, as part of several other commitments, hosts short term seminars and professional development courses for aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate organizations in different cities in the country.
Samuel Kwame Boadu concluded by quoting an American author and entrepreneur, Brian Koslow: “If you nurture your mind, body and spirit, your time will expand. You will gain a new perspective that will allow you to accomplish much more.”
Samuel Kwame Boadu per comments, recommendations from applicants is one of the best Student Advisors and Students Consultant in Ghana doing the most for the working class who want to further their education online without quitting their jobs.
Important Links and Social Media Link
Media Contact – Click Here
Business1 year ago
STACKIN UP ENTERTAINMENT & MEGATRON MUZIK GROUP/EMPIRE SINGLE DISTRIBUTION COLLABORATION
Business6 months ago
Register with MKDFX Today to Generate Passive Income from Online Trading
Entertainment2 months ago
Dylan McDermott is returning on NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ season 2
Science3 months ago
SpaceX successfully launches 5th GPS satellite aboard reused rocket for US Space Force
Entertainment4 months ago
‘American Idol’ top-five finalist Caleb Kennedy has left the show after social media video surfaced
Science5 months ago
First supermoon of 2021: Pink moon in this month will be largest and brightest of the year
Technology5 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 to utilize a less than 4000+ mAh battery capacity
Science4 months ago
‘Ring of fire’ eclipse 2021: How to see the solar eclipse on June 10